Walking on the holistic path of Yoga and spirituality, become a certified Yoga teacher and a fine Yoga practitioner during Yoga Teacher Training in India at Shwaasa Yoga Center. Let your knowledge-box filled with enormous enlightenment by training under the soulful shadow of the revered Shwaasa Guru. The dream of grasping the high-quality Yoga knowledge gets fulfilled right here in the country of its birth.
About the Program: The Yoga TTC aspires to offer authentic Yoga training based on the ancient yogic literature in the categories of 200, 300, and 500 Hour Yoga programs. In the proximity of Shwaasa Guru, the students take a deep yogic bath to become adept in the art of Yoga. Let’s look at the highlights of the Yoga program in India:
• Learn about the ancient as well as contemporary Yoga forms in detail.
• Introduction to the ethics and principles of Yoga.
• Reach the height of health and fitness with the practice of breathing series and Pranayama.
• Meditation practice to gain immense spiritual knowledge.
• Learn about the Ayurvedic art of healing and dietary principles of Ayurveda.
• Study of the human body with respect to the Yoga asanas.
• Training of Adjustment and Alignment to advance your poses.
• Understand the art of interacting with the students and managing a Yoga class during Teaching Methodology sessions.
• Purification of the mind and body with Shat Kriyas and Mantra Yoga.
Food and Accommodation: Shwaasa believes in serving a salubrious diet for the students. We serve three completely vegetarian meals that are prepared with love and perfection by our chefs. To ensure a safe and comfortable stay, we maintain utter cleanliness in our rooms. All our rooms are perfectly furnished and accommodated with all the amenities of daily needs such as twin-beds, fan, TV, etc.
About Shwaasa: Shwaasa Yoga Center is a leading Yoga school in India. Started by Sri Vachananda Ji, popularly known as Shwaasa Guru, the Yoga institute follows the principles of breathing Yoga and dreams of creating a disorder-free society. The Yoga Center organizes various programs such as Yoga TTC, Himalayan retreat, Yoga therapy courses, etc.