Renew the energies and rediscover yourself amidst the deep forests of Chiang Mai in Thailand with a soulful yogic getaway. Travel to the land of tropical paradise and commit yourself to the disciplinary practice of yoga and meditation to feel more aligned, rejuvenated and relaxed. Reflex the body, mind and soul with the holistic practice of yoga with a weeklong transformative voyage towards a new you.
Over the last few decades, the country has emerged as one of the biggest hubs for yogic practice, meditation retreat and spiritual getaways. Enroll for a yoga retreat in one of the renowned yogic lands and submerge into the holistic practice amidst the tranquil and serene environment.
A yoga retreat is the merger of both yoga and vacation; together they strive to transform the entire being, bestow a relaxing time, bring awareness of the spiritual being and build a stronger bond with the inner-self. With this soulful escape garner the opportunity to unwind and reset, and learn the yogic art deeply.
• Attain the knowledge of yogic history with yoga philosophy.
• Get introduced to a traditional form of yoga – Hatha and Ashtanga
• Experience ultimate complacency, inward peace, and thoughtfulness with meditation practice.
• Know everything about Human Body during Yoga Anatomy classes.
• Perform asanas rightly and safely with Alignment and Adjustment knowledge.
• Control the breath during the Pranayama Practice.
• Know more about spirituality with holistic practice, Mantra learning, and reading yogic ancient scriptures and texts.
• Learn about Yama and Niyama, Chakras, Bandhas, Mudras, Yoga Prop, and more.
• Heal yourself with Ayurveda, and for pursuing a healthy lifestyle learn Ayurveda cooking.
Accommodation and Food
Situated in the close embrace of nature, we accommodate our guests in pleasant, spacious and comfortable rooms with all the facilities and modern amenities. Relish the picturesque views surrounding the accommodation and spend lazy hours relaxing, enhancing the practice or have leisure walks in the garden.
Among other alluring highlights of the retreat, the lip-smacking food certainly draws considerable attention. Made by professional and highly experienced Ayurveda chefs, we bring an assortment of delectable delicacies that are high on nutrients and taste. The food is served three times a day along with herbal drinks.
• USD 600** (7 Days)
About Yoga Retreat in Thailand
Yoga retreat in Chiang Mai with YogaretreatinThailand is counted among the best retreats. The retreat platform bestows an authentic practice of yogic art, complete rejuvenation and restores health with a well facilitated stay and nutritious food. Visit in the month of April to October and enjoy practicing yoga in the pleasant weather.