Bangalore, the Silicon Valley of India is one of the most bustling cities in the country, living where demands one to be highly tireless. While the heavy workload affects the working population and disturbs the health, the school-goers get churned between becoming all-rounders. The poor living style adds more plight to the life. Rishikul Yogshala presents the most efficacious solution to bring back the lost charm in your life. Join the Yoga classes in Bangalore and get a healthy body and mind for sustaining the unending complications of the daily life.
About the program:
Rishikul Yogshala started its Yoga studio in Bangalore keeping in mind the need for an authentic Yoga training for the wellbeing of the citizens. The main motto of the Yoga program is to ensure that no people suffer from the agonies of this tiring life. Have a look at the highlights of the program:
• An introduction to the huge importance of Yoga and its applicability in today’s life.
• Daily practice of Pranayama in the studio for nurturing the whole body with the supply of pure oxygen and blood.
• Know about the physical Yoga poses and their practices in the correct manner.
• Bring calmness and peace in the mind through Meditation practices.
• Learn the art of living a healthy and balanced life through Yoga.
• Chanting of Mantras to fill the mind with positive energies.
• Get acquainted with Ayurveda and its theories for a wholesome diet. Know what a sattvic diet means and include this in your everyday routine.
• Take handy suggestions from the trainers on how to manage stress.
• Know about Chair Yoga for enjoying the benefits of Yoga during work hours.
• Yoga for instant relaxation with Yoga poses like Balasana, Savasana, etc.
About Rishikesh Yogshala: Based in Rishikesh, India, Rishikul Yogshala has become a popular face in International Yoga, thanks to its team of renowned Yoga teachers and experts. Known for the thorough style of training, the Yoga Alliance confederated school conducts programs such as Yoga Retreat, Yoga teacher training, Adjustment and Alignment training, etc. The Yogshala is headquartered in Rishikesh and has branches in countries such as India, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.