A number of souls come to India to become a yoga teacher because it is the homeland of Yoga science. Therefore, in Bangalore, Shwaasa yoga ashram has started to offer yoga certification programs. The yoga certification in Bangalore at Shwaasa is guided by Swami Vachananand, the spiritual guru of India.
Program Description and Highlights:
The yoga certification in India at Bangalore is a course designed by Shwaasa Guru– Swami Vachananand. The course aims to edify the true seekers of yoga knowledge with the authentic and traditional dimensions of the yoga. The yoga certification in Bangalore is an intensive journey of unfolding the yogic and spiritual layers in the divine atmosphere.
● An ashram-like stay during the tenure of the yoga certification in Bangalore
● Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner in yogic style along with herbal drinks
● An opportunity to meet people from different backgrounds but with the same goal as yours
● An intriguing YTTC journey at Shwaasa– yoga ashram approved by the government of Karnataka
● Course Curriculum delivery by the holy Swami Vachananda and other revered yoga teachers of the globe
● Upon successful completion of the course, you gain recognition of as a validated yoga teacher.
● Excursions for exploration and overall personality development.
● Teachings of classical Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga as described in Hatha Yoga Pradipika and Vedas
● The practice of Kundalini yoga and other traditional forms of yoga
● Daily sessions of Pranayama and Meditation in an amiable atmosphere
● Reading of the Yoga Sutras, Bhakti Sutras and Shiva Sutras
● Guided Human Anatomy classes for a better understanding of the human body
● Shat-kriya practices for cleansing the body and mind
● Learning and practicing contemporary Yoga styles: Humor therapy, Transformational yoga, Yoga therapy.
● Yoga practicum classes for practical understanding of the subjects.
Shwaasa offers an ashram-live environment to the students during the Yoga certification in India. The ashram is surrounded by a lush green garden and has rooms that are well-facilitated with amenities for a convenient stay and restful nights.
A wholesome platter full of delicious green vegetables, salad, cooked rice and chapattis made from wheat flour is served to the students of the yoga certification program. Vegetarian assortments and refreshing drinks are also provided to the students. Each delicacy at the ashram is prepared in a hygienic manner for good health and harmony.
It is an approved yoga ashram in the land of Bangalore. Shwaasa is the vision of Swami Vachananand Ji and aims to educate the society about the true and spiritual dimensions of yoga through its yoga certification in India and diverse yoga retreat programs.