Hatha Yoga, the style of Yoga that is considered the master of almost all yogic exercises is the primary topic of discussion among the yogis across the globe. Owing to the broad-ranging theories, practices, and philosophies related to it, the vibrant Yoga style holds enormous importance in Yoga. Satiate your hunger for a comprehensive knowledge of Hatha Yoga’s physical, mental, and spiritual strands from a scholarly Yoga teacher in Rishikesh, Bipin Baloni. Walk on the precise teachings of Hatha Yoga with Yogrishi Bipin in the Yoga capital of the world, Rishikesh.
About the program:
The training takes you through the hidden layers of Hatha Yoga that is of a huge importance on the journey of becoming a well-learned Yoga instructor in Rishikesh. Have a look at the core highlights of the event:
• Introduction to the Hatha Yoga science of dynamic exercise.
• An intensive study of Hatha Yoga Pradipika to grasp the principles and teachings of the science as mentioned in the ancient piece of literature.
• Understanding of the mindful and soulful aspects of Hatha Yoga.
• Surya Namaskara primary and advanced series along with the correction of postures.
• A complete guide to the asanas and theories of Hatha Yoga with practices such as Halasana, Sarvangasana, Dhanurasana, etc.
• One-to-one dialogue with the teacher on personal improvement and training level.
• Various types of Pranayama exercises: Kapalbhati, Ujjayi, Nadi Shodhanam, etc.
• The most important aspect of Hatha Yoga, Meditation or the art of strengthening the mind.
• Relaxation techniques of Yoga.
• Get acquainted with the purification techniques of Shat Kriyas and its multiple forms- Jal Neti, Akunchan Prakshalanam, and Agni Sara.
Primary level (15 days): USD 500
Secondary level (21 days): USD 750
Third level (28 days): USD 1000
About Bipin Baloni: Bipin Baloni is one of the most popular and talented Yoga teachers in India, having been in the field since 2011. His story of becoming Yogrishi Bipin from as enthusiastic Yoga lover schoolboy is quite inspiring and is defined by his training under the excellence of Yogi Mahesh. He is a great admirer of Patanjali and believes in the traditional forms of Yoga which he wants his students to become masters at. Owing to his simplicity and interactive nature during the training sessions, Yogi Bipin is well admired among his students.